We have more than a thousand universities from around the world in our database.
Popular Nursing Programs
Nursing is an exciting and increasingly complex field, and one of the fastest growing sectors of healthcare. Nurses can work both together with physicians, and independently as nursing professionals, and are highly sought after. Leading universities, medical colleges, and other educational institutions offer numerous possibilities for studying nursing in a variety of places and formats, be it on the Bachelor, Master, doctoral, or individual course level.
The curriculum for nursing programs typically incorporates both classroom and clinical learning, aiming to prepare high-level nursing professionals. Study programs are designed to meet the changing demands of the nursing profession. Students will develop and learn to apply their diagnostic, assessment, and treatment skills to recover, maintain and improve the health of communities, families, and individuals.
Nursing specializations are numerous, some of the most popular ones being midwifery, children’s nursing, general nursing, mental health nursing, disability nursing, and nursing administration. Study programs are available through both full-time and part-time study. For those who need more flexibility in their studies, online and distance learning programs are available.
Have a look at some of the most popular nursing programs listed below and fill in the online form to get additional information directly from the university admissions!
Newly added programs
- - MSc in Clinical AnatomyQueen's University Belfast
- Master of Science in NursingKing University Online
- MSN- Pediatric Nurse PractitionerKing University Online
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse EducatorKing University Online
- Master of Science in Nursing in Nursing AdministrationKing University Online
- Post-MSN Nurse Educator CertificateKing University Online
- BS in Nursing (RN-to-BSN)King University Online
- Bachelors in Emergency Medical AdministrationEastern Oregon University Online
- La Grande
- Bachelors in Health and Human PerformanceEastern Oregon University Online
- La Grande