Keystone logo

University of Oslo Faculty of Dentistry

A logo

Introduction

The Faculty trains dentists and dental hygienists. The formal organisation of dental education in Norway was established in 1909. In 1959 the dental college was integrated with the University of Oslo and became the Faculty of Dentistry. Today the Faculty is a modern institution with research-based training in all subjects and is led by staff with professorial qualifications and PhD degrees.

Locations

  • Klaus Torgårds vei,3, 0372, Nordre Aker

Questions