Keystone logo
Medical University of Lublin

Medical University of Lublin

Medical University of Lublin

Introduction

The Medical University of Lublin's history goes back to 1944 when the Faculty of Medicine was included as part of the newly founded Maria Curie-Skłodowska University. In 1950 the Faculty separated from MCSU to form the independent Medical Academy. New areas of research and education, such as nursing, pharmacy, or dentistry, were added throughout the years. In 2001 the English Language Division was founded, which has been offering education in Medicine in the English language to students worldwide. In 2008 Medical Academy transformed into a university, assuming the name of the Medical University of Lublin.

By combining tradition and novelty concepts, we develop a qualified and trained medical professional staff based on scientific and didactic resources. As an academic society, we participate in the market changes with care for the education system's quality and competitiveness. We raise awareness of the need for constant development and the necessity to gain knowledge from achievements in science and economy among educated and educated people in the field of medical sciences and health sciences.

Locations

  • Aleje Racławickie,1, 20-059, Lublin

Questions