The McTimoney College of Chiropractic is a specialist provider of higher education which offers high-quality highly accredited full and part-time education to train the Chiropractors of tomorrow with locations in Oxford, Manchester, Madrid and Hong Kong. Chiropractic is fast becoming the treatment of choice with patients who want a more natural and holistic treatment to overcome musculoskeletal pain. Key features of our programmes include:
- Small class sizes & excellent tutor ratios
- State of the art clinic & teaching facilities
- Hands-on clinical experience from day one!
- A small & friendly college environment
- High employment of new graduates Your future is in your hands!
The McTimoney College of Chiropractic offers a number of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes delivered from its custom-designed premises, in Abingdon, just outside Oxford, and in central Manchester.
The purpose of the McTimoney College of Chiropractic is to educate and train students to be competent in the philosophy, science and art of chiropractic, in order to benefit patients.