Degree Program Odontology (Dentistry) Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
The degree program Odontology aims at educating dentists capable of diagnosing and treating dental conditions and cooperating with other health care specialists in ensuring individual and public health.
- Odontology (Dentistry)
- 5 years
- MSc in Health Sciences, Doctor Odontologist
- 300 ECTS credits
- Taught in English
Why study Odontology (Dentistry) at LSMU?
- Clinical skills developed in phantom-head laboratories and clinics of the University.
- The multicultural environment and student community: international students from 87 different countries make up 25 % of the total student population at LSMU.
- Diploma recognized in the EU, USA, Israel, and other countries.
- Small groups, i.e. up to 10 students, in clinical courses.
- Support system for students’ adaptation: mentoring, tutoring, and psychological counseling.
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange program.
- Tuition fees at a good quality-to-cost ratio and reasonable living costs in the country.