Pre-Veterinary Medicine (BS)
Saint Charles, USA
USD 9,550 / per semester
01 Jun 2023
Earliest start date
21 Aug 2023
As a Lindenwood University pre-veterinary student, you will typically follow the Lindenwood curriculum for a bachelor of science degree in biological science. With this degree, you will receive the prerequisite coursework needed to be a good candidate for application to a veterinary school.
- General Chemistry at least 2 semesters (with laboratories)
- General Biology at least 2 semesters (with laboratories)
- Organic Chemistry - 2 semesters (with laboratories)
- General Physics - 2 semesters (with laboratories)
- English Reading and Composition - 2 semesters
- Students must also complete an entrance test (MCAT, GRE, DAT or OAT)
It is generally recommended that as you complete the degree. If you have specific veterinary schools in mind, you should work with your major advisor to make sure that you complete any specific courses that are required by that school.
|27% Higher Income||93% Success Rate|
|Our graduates have a 27% higher income than the national median 10 years after enrolling. Source: US Department of Education's College Scorecard/ Department of Treasury 2018.||Investing in a Lindenwood education sets you up for success. 93% of Lindenwood graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate programs within 6 months of graduation.|
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Lindenwood offers a wide range of scholarships to support student success. 88% of Lindenwood undergraduates receive scholarships. Source: The National Center for Educational Statistics.