JLI is an international educational institution with its main campus in Switzerland. We prepare our students for careers in public health, health administration, pharmaceutical sciences, clinical research, clinical sciences, agriculture, and business management.
With students from over 80 countries and over 5000 alumni across the globe, our growing global community is a testament to the excellent education and skill-building of students at JLI. We offer our students a flexible self-paced learning environment that can be customized to each student’s individual needs. Our faculty is a mix of experts in academia and industry so that students are exposed to both theoretical and practical aspects of their areas of study.
To provide superior education to our students through comprehensive and integrated academic courses enhanced by technology, a concerted interdisciplinary approach with global reach, embracing research, scholarly pursuits, and relevant industry participation.
Our vision is that James Lind Institute (JLI) will be the resource of choice for higher skills education and, revolutionary learning. JLI will be an essential contributor to quality education that meets the demands of the growing industry. We will demonstrate a concerted, technology-driven, and interdisciplinary approach to education and training for upcoming professionals in various industries. We envision JLI as a place in academia where talent and Industry come closer for mutual constructive efforts.
- Career-oriented learning is at the center of all we extend ourselves to achieve.
- We incessantly improve the learning experience and its relevance to those we serve through innovation, nimbleness, and developing a path of career security.
- Our learning approaches are governed by the highest degree of ethics, integrity, and social responsibility exhibited through transparency, openness, trust, and dependability.
- We at JLI have a never-ending approach to exceeding expectations for quality and service in all that we do. Shaping the career of our students is at the center of all we do. For achieving this, all potential means are explored ranging from mentoring to presentation and referencing before the relevant industry.
- We value all our students and invest in their personal and professional growth and development, and assist them in their career path from basic needs to self-actualization.
- We plan prudently for our students by monitoring the key changes in the industry and taking appropriate actions that prepare them ahead of time to meet future challenges.
Why enroll at the James Lind Institute (JLI)
Why James Lind Institute (JLI) Online Programs are the Finest?
- Curriculum’s prepared and reviewed by experienced industry professionals.
- User-friendly, easy-to-use online Virtual Campus.
- 24/7 access to training material and flexible study times.
- Experienced mentor for each individual student.
- Online submission of assignments/project work.
- Online tests.
- CV preparation guidance with dummy interview sessions.
- Ongoing performance evaluation with feedback.
- Access to online discussions on the Virtual Campus.
- Role-plays for required topics.
- Access to Journal Clubs.
- Live chat support throughout the program for technical assistance.
- Continuous career counseling and support.
- Tutorship Opportunities for outstanding students and alumni.
- Dedicated ‘Student Success Team’ for placement support and guidance.
- Students originating from 80 countries covering 5 continents.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute with internationally accepted online programs.
- Guaranteed freelancing opportunities, especially for people, admitted to medical writing training programs.
Added Advantages of JLI e-Learning Programs
- Process of admission – Very simple. You just need to create an account, fill in the online form, and submit it.
- Program fee – Very reasonable. You can use the Online Fee Calculator to see how much will be applicable to you.
- Program duration – Optimal. Almost all JLI programs are covered for a period of 6-8 months
- Additional expenses – None. Only the tuition fee.
- Study material – Completely interactive with audio-visual lectures, slide presentations, videos, podcasts, and added learning materials for each lesson.
- Mentor support – Quick responses to all queries in the Virtual Campus.
- Flexibility in learning – Learning is self-paced and students have unlimited 24/7 access to all study materials in the Virtual Campus. All you need is an internet connection.
- Overall quality – Very High. Since it is an ISO 9001:2008 affirmed training institute, accredited by IAO, and a training initiative of a contract research organization, all of the programs conducted by JLI have global acceptance and high quality. The backgrounds of our students are diverse, and they come from more than 40 countries across the globe.
- Interactivity – Highly interactive through the interactive study material and our online discussion forums.
Online teaching approach
The training approach we implement aims to identify the specific training needs and career aspirations of each individual. Based on this understanding the most efficient personalized mentoring solution is put in place so that the individual can make the most out of the training program.
We firmly believe in the notion that every person has their own strengths, and they can be harnessed through the correct learning platform and approach. The students at JLI are fully aware that self-knowledge holds equal importance to academic knowledge.
We believe that the internet is the most powerful learning tool in the world, which is why we use it to bring knowledge to our students.
Statistics tell us that globally there are about 1,668,870,408 users of the internet today and this number continues to grow.
Today’s generation wants instant access to everything, whenever they want it and wherever they want it. The same is true for training and education. Students and working professionals want training on the go and JLI uses the power of the internet to enable them to do so efficiently and to eliminate all the barriers along the way.
At JLI, we use the internet to maximize the learning efficiency in a modern setting, while at the same time providing students with all the knowledge they need to make it into the pharmaceutical / clinical research/healthcare industry.
JLI employs a great number of highly qualified professionals from the industry as mentors for the students in order to provide them with real industry perspectives. This helps our aspiring professionals reach an interface with the industry itself. Mentorship provides a lot of advice with regard to training and career planning.
JLI students are urged to take part in the state-of-the-art Online Campus Tutoring Center, or OCTC, which has been created for effective information sharing between the students and the faculty.
We believe in preparing our students for real-life situations through firsthand experiences, by implementing mock sessions via our efficient online training platforms.