Master of Science in Nutrition and Wellness Benedictine University Online
The Master of Science (M.S.) in Nutrition and Wellness program is an in-depth study of nutrition science with a focus on health promotion and wellness. The M.S. offers a multi-dimensional study of health, including registered dietitians (RDs), featuring topics such as:
- The scientific examination of functional foods and phytochemicals in various disease conditions.
- The application of interventions in clinical, wellness and public health settings.
Students also complete a thesis that includes planning a research project, collecting data and conducting an in-depth analysis.
Benedictine Rewards Success
New online M.S. in Nutrition and Wellness students are eligible for Benedictine's Graduate Merit Scholarship. The award recognizes students for their hard work and dedication by offering the last class of the program for free.
How It Works
To qualify, students must enroll in the M.S. program during our current entry period. Students must also:
- Complete their final course within three years of starting the program,
- Maintain a cumulative 3.75 GPA or higher,
- Remain in good standing with Benedictine University.
Classes for next term start soon. To get started or learn more, complete the form to the right.