Classification, diagnosis and therapy of mental disorders I (Uni- Certificate) AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH
The AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH conducts professional distance learning programmes on behalf of international universities.
International knowledge through professors residing worldwide enriches AIHE's multicultural distance learning programmes.
- Module out of an AIHE master´s/bachelor´s programme
- Also possible without A-levels
- 100% credit for subsequent entry into the corresponding AIHE master's/bachelor's distance learning programme
- 100% online course, without attendance
- Start in February and September
- Enrolled at the partner university
Did you know? Entry to one of the AIHE master's programmes is also possible without a first degree (without a Bachelor's degree) with at least 6 years of professional experience plus an entry test.
Partner university: London Metropolitan University
- Diagnosis and classification of mental disorders
- Methods of psychotherapy
- Behavioural therapy
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Systemic psychotherapy
- Humanistic psychotherapy
- Development and assessment of therapeutic interventions
Group discussion (15 - 20 minutes)