Designed as a convenient and affordable option for active and unencumbered licensed registered nurses, you can earn a Bachelor’s of Science degree in nursing in an environment that values the experience of an RN and accommodates the hectic schedule of a busy adult.
An RN to BSN degree is for licensed and practicing nurses:
- Managing personal, professional, and other obligations, who are interested in achieving their BSN online for a manageable work/life balance.
- Seeking to improve patient outcomes and enhance patient care.
- Who want to move into a management or leadership role, or seek new opportunities in today’s competitive job market.
What you’ll learn:
- Principles of Leadership in Nursing.
- Healthcare Law & Ethics.
- Health Policy and Issues in Nursing.
- Family, Community, and Population-Based Care.
- Nursing Theory.
- Applied Statistics for Nursing.
- Nursing Research Methodology.
- Research and Scholarship of Evidence-Based Practice.
Online program facts:
- No specific class or login times – Complete coursework when it’s convenient.
- Full-time or Part-time – Flexible options provide a healthier work/life balance.
- Accelerated – Most courses are only 5 weeks in length.
To qualify for admission, you must have the following:
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Active and unencumbered RN license that is recognized by the State of NC and other compact states.
- In order to sign up for online classes at UMO, you must have regular access to the Internet and email, as well as, be familiar with creating, formatting, and attaching Microsoft Word documents.
Tuition & fees:
- $425 per semester credit hour.
- Active duty military pricing: $200 per semester credit hour.
- No Application Fee.
- No Technology Fee.
- $50 confirmation deposit applied toward tuition.
About the School
Founded in 1951, the University of Mount Olive is a private institution rooted in the liberal arts with defining Christian values.