Expert on Eating Disorders and Obesity
The training will take place entirely in distance mode by giving the student the material published in book format (IFBN the Ministry of Culture, personalized paperback) and in pdf format in a pendrive with a tablet or laptop (choice) and assessment will be enabled platform to reflect the effect of interactions between tutor-student / a, which are reflected evaluations, grades, thesis, time connectivity and general questions that might occur along the training activity, providing permanent access UEMC.
During the development of the course, students will be in contact with the tutor or course tutors permanently using the tools made available on the schedule.
With distance methodology we allow fulfill the objective of the training reaches all participants labor issues, distance, family conciliation or other issues preclude the availability of time and / or organization.
- Places: 100.
- Online assessments.
- Tutoring online, skype and telephone.
- Study mode: Distance. The material is delivered in modules and books in pdf pendrive.
- Language: Castilian.
- Type: Title own.
- Title obtained: Expert in Eating Disorders and Obesity.
- Home: permanent.
- Completion: 2 months (minimum) - 6 months (maximum).
- Provide the necessary training to intervene effectively to disorders of eating behavior, both in its preventive and palliative phase.
- Ensure that students have a broad and comprehensive view of nutritional done through a thorough study of food fact and social context in which develops and possible strategies to use.
- Train to be able to channel all information and early detection of alterations in feeding behavior.
- Train health professionals to act in the field of eating disorders with knowledge, skills and attitudes to properly handle any problems that may occur and prevent them.
- Achieve an improvement in knowledge for health personnel by an update on the etiology, differential diagnosis and current treatment in bulimia nervosa.
- Acquire the skills and competencies necessary to prevent, diagnose and treat obesity.
- Improve addressing these problems and reduce complications and pathogenesis from specialized units in hospitals.
- Possess a basic epidemiological training that will enable them to address the development of designs or epidemiological studies in relation to their daily practice.
- Implement the most appropriate preventive guidelines for the management of obesity, prevent further weight gain, propose a realistic target body mass index and maintain long-term weight reduction achieved.
- Listen and contain the anxieties of families around the supply and facilitate the development of problem solving skills by family members, that are functional, connecting to rational beliefs and pursue adaptive family goals.
- To determine the main factors involved in these disorders of eating behavior and develop assessment tools and powerful therapeutic procedures to treat these conditions and enhance prevention pathways.
- Identify behavioral disorders that affect food intake among obese patients and families.
- Implement guidelines for nutrition education from the earliest years of life and re-educate obese children and adolescents to acquire healthy habits.
- Prominently from primary prevention of obesity to reduce the incidence of this risk factor, with important socio and economic implications involved instead.
- Conduct health education programs to mark the correct eating pattern to be followed, both in schools and in the family.
- Being able to curb the improper habits and focus on a healthy diet where fruits, vegetables and olive oil regain prominence.
The Masters is divided into 4 sections:
- Eating disorders: anorexia and bulimia nervosa. (225 hours, 9 ECTS credits)
- Comprehensive health care for obesity. (200 hours, 8 ECTS credits)
- Childhood obesity. smart for your children nutrition. (200 hours, 8 ECTS credits)
- Dissertation research. (125 Hours, 5 ECTS)
- Career Development.
- Continuing education.
- Ranking official scales.
- Registration form.
- Copy of university degree.
- Receipt of payment.
About the School
Todos los postgrados ofertados están adaptados a las exigencias del mercado tanto a nivel público del Sistema Nacional de Salud como privado y capacitan a nuestros alumnos para la aplicación práctica ... Read More