BA (Hons) Healthcare Management
Arden University’s BA (Hons) Healthcare Management course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to obtain a management-level position in a healthcare-related environment. This course is ideal for anyone interested in becoming a confident healthcare professional, covering the three main themes of Professional Environment and Practice, Operations and Quality Management and Leadership and Management. Students will acquire a range of key skills in different areas of healthcare, allowing you to progress in your current career or kick start a new one.
Not only will you learn about how to become a successful leader in this increasingly important industry, but you will also gain a grounded insight into other important aspects such as the social, political and ethical issues in international healthcare. Additional areas covered include financial control, budgeting, business analysis and planning. By the end of this three-year course, students will have learned a fundamental basis of healthcare management that they will be able to apply to allow for the successful operation of services in the industry.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for anyone looking to gain knowledge and tools that could lead to a range of successful careers such as a professional practitioner, manager, or leader in Health and Social Care.
The programme is essentially aimed at people who are highly organized, hard-working and passionate about helping others.
Having completed this degree, graduates will have a wide variety of options for roles they can succeed in. These include, but are not limited to, care manager, health service manager, charity officer or health promotion specialist.
Flexible payment plans available:
Arden University offers payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
- Skills for learning in care
- Social, political and ethical issues in international healthcare
- Communication and collaboration in managing the professional environment
- Meeting the needs of service users
- Planning & managing resources
- Fostering dignity and respect
- Financial control & budgeting
- Performance improvement and management in health and social Care
- Public health
- Health promotion
- Inter-agency working in care delivery
- Leading teams in health and social care
- Quality management in a care setting
- Business analysis and planning
- Global health and sustainability
- Project management & risk
- Research methods & final project
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us;
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
About the School
Here at Arden, Study center Berlin. we are 100 percent committed to providing high-quality business education to those looking to further their career in various industry sectors. At Arden University, ... Read More